Thursday, July 9, 2009

is time for me to prepare now

I thought we have to submit our dissertation title and choose the supervisor by week 13, then go for training. When we back from training(april 2010), only we start to write our dissertation. But yesterday i heard my housemate said that 1 of my classmate already submit her proposal to the supervisor!

Till this moment, I’m not even know what is the topic I want to do for my FYP. But she already submit proposal. This gal make me feel stress and stress! seems like I’m so lazy!

Should i start to do research on the topic I want to go on? but I got no idea at all in this moment!
:( Only few more weeks to go, y it seems like far far away from me? And i dun feel like wanna do it..

I think I should start for it now..do some research, decide wat is the topic i want! Hard time is coming now....:(

No comments: