Sunday, February 22, 2009

PArt time job

There is a part time job in Xenri Japense Restaurant in KL.

Offers:
1 hour – RM 7.
Only work at weekends.
Saturday – from 6pm – 11pm
Sunday – 12pm-3pm and 6-pm-11pm

Due to the promotion now, there is seriously lack of workers. They need part time workers immediately. Since my aunt works at there currently, so she is introducing me for this part time job. But I’m still confusing that whether want to accept it? Anyone can give me some opinion?

Reasons for confusing:
1.Worrying not enough time for my study and assignments
2. If I accept it, I can’t go back to hometown as I like during weekends.
3. Not enough rest, will sick easily again.

Reasons that I want to accept:
1. Can earn some pocket money (since the pay is very high).
2. Can gain new knowledge (about Japanese food and culture) and know new friends.
3. New challenge for me in another stage of life.


Confusing............................................................

4 comments:

股灵精探 said...

haha..juz go for it...不要跟钱过不去。。i knew this phrase from 1 person..XD

lipyee said...

which part of kl? how abt the transportation?

xueying said...

opposite the Shangrila hotel...go there by lrt n monorail...station at raja chulan..is quite late n dangerous if i bck alone..

lipyee said...

i think the working hours is acceptable.. but the main concern would be the safety issue.. so it's better to get one or two companion..